Monday, August 27, 2007

and i miss you,
and i want to hug you and sleep,
and i love you,
and with me always want to keep....
You are out there somewhere,
But am i really waiting for you?
Fair is foul,foul is fair,
Do you understand me,do you?
Feeling lost as usual,
Dont want to survive anymore,
All blank-no audio visual,
Battered,broken,bruised and sore.
Ah what is it that I long for,
wish i knew,
Sitting on the floor by the door,
Wondering what's false and what's true.
I want to fly but my wings are clipped,
I want to speak but my mouth is gagged,
I started to run but i slipped,
And I was dragged.
Does this even make sense,
Is it past,present or future tense?
I'm so far gone,there's no way back,
So I just shut my eyes and all is black.....

2 comments:

Tomjohn said...

wats wid the negativity??? life's good...29,watchin us play football,friday nights,good friends...dont close ur eyes...its a wonderful world..its a wonderful life...its all good

TC said...

hahahahah.....................yes.....so i tell myself.....