Monday, February 16, 2009

happy new year....

some how this year seems to be going good....finally im at peace with my surroundings...my soul is back....finally i have let go of things which I hung onto because I thought I should....finally im free from my shackles....finally my sunshine is back....finally i will clean out the filth from my life....only wish it was easy.... wish i wasnt wistful sometimes.....wish that i could curl up and stay like that without a care in the world but alas another year comes rolling in and I have to walk,skip and run through it like im supposed to.....cest la vie no?miss you my star....i wished upon you too many times and now I think I should let you go....watch over me because I may need you again to hold me.....I think i'll go sleep now...maybe when I wake up it will all be PEACHY!!!!

No comments: