Friday, August 07, 2009

The tears don't stop when I think of you,
Somewhere you don't look happy,you look blue;
Wish you'd just turn to me,
I'd kiss the frown away you'd see.
But you choose instead to look right through
Leaving me with nothing to do.
You sit in utter silence,
Overwhelming and intense.
Through it I can hear you screaming,
But you still won't let me in.
Babble of voices and laughing face,
Clinking glasses and matching paces,
And you quietly join in.
Yet in your head you're in different places,
And you still won't let me in.
Let me hold your hand,
Beside you I promise to stand,
Whispering it will be okay,
That you've just had a bad day.
That you'd always have me,
If only you'd turn to see.
But instead you look the other way,
And yet I try everyday,
Lovely boy don't turn the blind eye,
Somewhere everyday I die.
I hope someday you'll let me in,
Then we can together start screamin.
Maybe then we'll both find peace,
And in each other find our own release...

No comments: