Wednesday, July 19, 2006

i miss my friends

It has been said that history repeats itself.And indeed in every aspect of life it is true.After school I had to say my goodbyes and let go.And yet again it's turned a full circle.I had to say good bye to my friends in college.It's insane how much im missing them.It's crazy.I know they have to get on with their lives and make something of themselves and i cant hang on to them forever but it's so hard to say goodbye.Especially when you're so used to seeing them everyday.I still expect to see a woman with flowing black locks to smile her way through a throng of people;a tall balding dude sitting and playing the guitar on the steps;or a dude sporting a red cap playing tt.But life isnt such.Imiss them like crazy and even though I do meet them its not the same.How can i expect it to be?How could I have thought that it could have gone on for ever?Everything in this infernal life is transient....even friendship.I'll live with the memories we made and pray that we make more memories..........I love you guys and miss u alot....you know who you are.....

No comments: