Wednesday, July 19, 2006

raindrops keep falling on my head

well not really....at the moment lake gardens is under water.I'm on an island.When i was in school,I used to wait for these days.....NO SCHOOL!!!YEAHHH!! But today since there seems to be no way to reach dry land,I can't get to college.I'm hating it.ufffff!!!Wish I had a plane!
I feel so cranky and lost.I wanna be in college...how beautiful college must be lookin now and all I can see now are rows and rows of houses and mucky water as far as the eyes can go!!! Kids swimming and jumping around in the water....they seem so happy......it does bring a smile to my face.A solitary paper boat floats by.....some excited child must have watched it sail out of sight and now it's come by my place.(reminds me of this bangla poem I read when I was younger!!!)
Maybe I wont feel so bad staying at home after all......I only wish it would stop raining so that the water goes down.If i dont see college today even once,nothin is gonna get me outta this cranky mood......I do feel sorry for my mom who's gonna have to put up with my moodiness today...sigh....

No comments: