Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Iti....

I read this blog entry by this friend of mine which she named CTRL D.I dont think I have read something so real in a really long time.YOu must read it as well....maybe you'll feel the same as me.Wistful-a smile with a tear.....remembering it all....
Damn.....why do we make the same mistakes over and over again?But then are they really mistakes?So if they are not then what are they and why do we think they are? So many questions and no answer.My friend puts it beautifully in her blogpost... what is moving on????
hmmmmmmm.....i think.....i wonder....i wish.....

"And we keep driving into the night
It's a Late Goodbye....."

And it is.I take a leaf outta her book ant CTRL D to so much in my life.Only wish it was as easy as at the touch of a single button...wouldn't life be much simpler?But then what is life without its complexities?Where would we be without the stolen glances,the smiles,the touch,the smell,the heartbeat,the hurt,the pain,the heartache?
We'd probably end up being hollow....hahahaha.I cant imagine myself to be that way. I will hurt again.....I will love again.....I will feel alive only to die again.....
I will dance in the sand.....again.....n yes the tears will fall and so will the smiles with it......



P.S. Do read the blog entry I keep refering to.....www.rainbowraven.blogspot.com

No comments: