Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's only words.....

Very often we associate people with certain words or phrases that it becomes almost impossible not to think of them.So here go some of the pearls i have heard n loved in my life.I love the people who have said them coz for nothin else they have kept me smiling......
"Into the depths of hell";"DET";"It's all over for us"
-a gentleman who has decided to take it upon himself to single handedly make me miserable!!!

"It's all good";"Beftiful";"Remumber";"My friend the cow...."
-someone i wont ever forget.

"You know about gorilla warfare..."
-esteemed professor.

"And now our domination is complete!!!";"Aeroplane walking by..."
-shuarer bachha

"I will make you widdle in MY drawers!!!!!!"
-uhhhh need i say who?

"Ossum!!";"Does he have a magic SURD?";"Hello my lovely.what are u doing tonite???"-our resident moron!

"Hi!! Huvverru??!!"
-an entire community of nitwits!!!

"Strolling here and there in the car!!"
-BFG

"Wotiz love"
-the king!!!

"THE!!!!"
-Roofus

"What pretty FLARCE!!!"
-rhymes wi ganja!!!

"Oh my GAWD!!!"
-again need i say who

"Troo dat!!"
-Collective Souls

"Blad Fosshy!!";"Grairy thing of his!";"oh thats approsing!!!(meant to say approaching!!)
-yours truly

"But I have 3 jackssssssss!!!" ;"Shit happens!!"(by request!!!);"Its all good..."(this wont ever leave me i know!!)
-close contender to the post of resident moron!

"Xylophone?Isn't that a part of the human body???";"Take me anywhere right here rite now!!";"I have 3 cheese.......cubes(with 5 min pause before cubes..all the while another conversation had started!!);"Damn the Devil!"-my greatest find.......entertainment always.Hope he gets a life soon!!!

"Raskel"
-Gandu

"I want!I like!I chai!"
-a girl maddened by the hots for a stretchable retard

"She doesnt wanna commit but says please please..."(?????????)
-Loopy

"FUCK HE DOES!!!!"(confidently that too!!!)
-Granny in her elements!!!

"He has won many titles"(to be read as rhyming with little!!!)
-Rafael Nadal

"Arsonists of the world IGNITE!";"Repeal the banana";"Bad spellers of the world untie!"
-UGII classroom

"How now brown cow!"
-Willy boy!!


Damn!!!!!! how how how??!!! how to they do it???!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Gosh.....time will go on yet i know i'll never forget and wont ever stop smiling!!!Thank you to all those who have contributed...you know who you are.I love you all....lots....

3 comments:

La Figlia Che Piange said...

Satra on W.S. "how brown cow now".

Tomjohn said...

a srinanda ganguly gem which u have forgotte about- i am telepathetic!!

TC said...

troo dat!!!!!!! i also forgot "eh yaaaaaaaaa!!!" pinuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!