Monday, September 10, 2007

and the bird has flown....

and yet another one flew the nest.1st my youngest left to make it in the big world, then my eldest.And now one of my twins.....thank god I have one of my children with me.....
I hate to see them grow up and leave.to me they'l always be kids-naive,innocent, stupid and i gotta look after them always.Letting go is always hard especially when you're the adoptive mother!!!!
I'm gonne miss the uncombed,long hair;the ready smile;the constant bokami yet I know she needs to find her way on her own.The days spent scolding her,lecturing her, combing her hair and chatting about her boyfriend and the lastest gossip, frowning at her choice of clothing & excessive drinking, catching her every time she fell, loving her.....
and now she has to do it alone.
She will be on my mind always,I will worry about her all the time...who wouldnt when it's someone as precious and irresponsible as her?
Yes, watching your children grow up is always tough for a mother.
Wonder how Rupa Mashi is doing it if it's so tough for a pseudo mother like me......

No comments: